The B List
I am finishing day 3 of my juice cleanse. In addition to feeling slightly hungry for solid summer BBQ food, I am also feeling quite creative! I experienced a surge of energy this afternoon, which motivated me to get to tapping on my laptop. The result of my highly charged brain connections is a new post for the month of July. (If you want to get my take on juice cleanses, read my webletter, Birkin Notes, at thenewaesthete.com.)
Then, in my flash of inventiveness and re-creation today, I thought “So what?!” That’s when I decided to redefine, at least for the purpose of this blog, what it means to be a B lister. How appropriate that I launch The B List one year after I began this blog project. It was simply meant to be, and so it is.
To be included on The B List is an honor. Placement on the list represents my seal of approval, an index on what I consider de rigeur, fabulous, and a must. Items on the list are what are trending for me du jour, de la semaine, or whenever. A may be attractive, but B is beautiful. A mention on The B List (TBL also refers to The Beautiful Life) is a badge of beauty, a member of the community that makes up the world of The Beautiful Life. The A list is so last year, superficial, and limited. The B List is deep and full, focused yet expansive, now and forever.
Announcing: The B List! Enjoy!
The B List: Summer 2012:
1. The Juice Press juice cleanses: thejuicepressonline.com
2. African Formula SuperGrow Hair Gel
3. Valbella restaurant: valbellanyc.com
4. fresh greens from my neighbor’s garden
5. Korres Pomegranate Grenade Cleansing & Make-up Removing Wipes for Face and Eyes
6. a Zara sale
7. long weekends abroad or out of town
8. summer reading: Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff, Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James, and The Tools by Phil Stutz and Barry Michels
9. precious metals against safely tanned skin
10. G-Free NYC: g-freenyc.com
11. UN MDG’s: un.org/millenniumgoals/
12. shoes: wedges
13. AyurSens Naturals Wild Fruit Face Scrub (I bought it in India. Someone please let me know where I may replenish it in the USA!)
14. volume: cheeks, lips, hair
15. clean water
Stay Beautiful– inside and out!